Invited speaker at the international conference on health, body and mind - Harvard Medical School, USA

Phurpa Wangchuk (Lecturer)
Title

Other - Specify

N/A

Role

SPEAKER

Other - Specify

N/A

Activity Type

Contribution to conference, workshop, seminar or course

Date

N/A

Description

Recognized for my expertise, I was invited by the conference organizer at Harvard Medical School to present my work on the quality and safety of medicinal plants. This international conference on health, body, and mind was organized jointly by Harvard Medical School & Massachusetts General Hospital, USA. The conference's mission was to strengthen international academic exchange, cross-disciplinarity, and cooperation through mutual understanding, shared efforts, and blending and absorbing domestic and foreign research results on health and wellness. With serious dialogue between traditional Tibetan medical practitioners and Western scholars, scientists, and clinicians, the conference helped identify and establish future research and international collaboration efforts that can carry forward the Tibetan Medical tradition, raise its standards, and better serve humanity.